Bake your gluten free bread with Finax!
- 25 g yeast
- 4 dl lukewarm water (37°C)
- 30 g melted margarine or 2 tbsp of oil
- 1–1,5 tsp salt
- 450 g Finax Glutenfri Mjölmix (ca 7,5 dl)
White Dinner Bread
This dinner bread works perfectly when sliced with charcuterie toppings or cheese and as a condiment on the side of your soup or other dishes – just as it is! In the video at the right side of the screen Eva shows you how best to bake your bread. The recipe yields 1 large bread.
this is how you do:
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water
- Add in the remaining ingredients. It can be a good idea to carefully weigh the flour as gluten free flour sets easily
- Work the dough thoroughly by machine for 5 minutes
- Pour the dough into a pre-greased baking tray (about 1,5 l)
- Leave the bread to rise under a baking cloth for approx. 35 minutes
- Bake in the lower part of the oven at 200° C for about 25 minutes
- Let the freshly baked bread cool on a grill under a cloth. If you prefer more crust you can let it cool without a cloth cover.