David Smith - Gluten-free pizza base
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2-2 tsp sugar
- 25 g yeast
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- 3 1/2 dl lukewarm water (37°)
- 7 dl Finax Glutenfri Mjölmix
Glutenfree Pizza Dough
Why order takeaway when you can do it better yourself? Become a pizza champion with this super recipe!
this is how you do:
- Mix together the salt, sugar, olive oil and yeast. Mix together until the yeast has dissolved.
- Add the water and mix thoroughly using an electric hand mixer.
- Mix in the flour mix, little by little. Keep mixing the dough continuously, using the hand mixer, for 4-5 minutes until the dough becomes smooth and “elastic”.
- Divide the dough and roll it out into three very thin round pizza bases on three baking trays covered with baking sheet. Remember that the dough will contract a little. Punch holes in the dough using a fork, then cover and leave to rise for about 20 minutes.
- Bake the pizza bases for 5-7 minutes at 200° C in the lower part of the oven.
- Leave to cool for a little before topping with your preferred ingredients.
- Bake again at the bottom of the oven at 250° C until the cheese has melted. Keep an eye on your pizza during baking to ensure it doesn´t get burnt.