Bake gluten free buns with Finax
- 100 g margarine
- 5 dl milk
- 50 g yeast
- 2 tbsp Psyllium
- 600 g (ca 10 dl) Finax Mjölmix, save 30 g (ca 0,5 dl) for baking
- 1-1,5 dl caster sugar
- 0,5 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- Pearl sugar for garnish
- Paper cups
- 100-150 g margarine at room temparature
- 0,5 dl sugar
- 1-2 tbsp ground cinnamon
Who can resist a freshly baked classic cinnamon bun? Yields about 40 pcs.
This is how you do:
- Melt the margarine and add milk. Heat the mix to luke warm (37°C).
- Dissolve the yeast in the milk mix and stir in Finax Psyllium. Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Mix in all remaining ingredients and work the dough using a machine with dough hooks for about 5 minutes (leave aside 0,5 dl flour for working the dough).
- Leave the dough to rest under a damp cloth for 10 minutes.
- Spread flour over the table working surface and pour out the dough. Divide the dough into two portions and flatten them. Apply the filling evenly and roll into logs. Cut each log into 20 pieces.
- Place all the pieces in paper cups on a tray and leave to rise under a cover for about 45 minutes.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sugar grains.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 250°C for 8-10 minutes.